* incl. 19% VAT for Germany.
VAT rate may vary depending on delivery country at checkout.
To compensate, use our discount on payment methods!
Free shipping for Germany
Available - Delivery in 2-5 days
For international delivery time
➥ go to Shipping Conditions page.
- Order number: 102590
MASCHINE+ is an immersive stand-alone groovebox for music production and performance. It offers a fast, intuitive workflow for sampling, synthesis and effects, as well as first-class sounds from Native Instruments.
MASCHINE+ is a sampler, drum machine and synth - a real powerhouse in the studio and on stage. Leave your laptop at home, jam with your other gear and build beats in seconds - with a huge range of built-in sounds, instruments and effects.
In other words, the legendary MASCHINE workflow now offers you even more possibilities.
Stand-alone: without a computer
Stand-alone means more focus, more freedom, more music-making. Just plug it in, switch it on and get started immediately - in the integrated production environment of MASCHINE+. This means: from the first ideas to the finished track in no time at all. Turn on effects, modulate your sounds, or sample exactly what you like - with an intuitive interface that gives you free rein to create. And if you want to transfer your ideas to a DAW, simply copy, launch the MASCHINE software on your computer and pick up where you left off.
9 instruments, 35 effects and thousands of sounds
MASCHINE+ doesn't just offer the classic Groove Box workflow. It also includes MASCHINE+ Selection: a special package of nine synths and sample instruments, 35 effects and seven expansions (including two of your choice) that work in perfect sync in stand-alone mode. It includes MASSIVE, FM8, MONARK, PRISM, the MASCHINE Factory Selection, RAUM and PHASIS. This means the 16 pads can sound like a dusty vintage drum kit, a twisted wavetable lead or an organic modal synth - basically anything you can imagine when you put your sound design skills into play.
Sampling? Sequencing? Sure thing!
Whether you're sampling from vinyl or ripping radio recordings: With MASCHINE + you can record, cut, time-stretch and immortalise all sounds in your own kits. Or you can transform and edit them in real time with the audio plug-in. The same goes for guitars, vocals, drums and everything else - more sounds means more creative ways to make music.
Made for playing
With intuitive control over your music, you can really let loose and express yourself in your live performance - drop in beats, use arpeggios or modulate synth melodies in real time. MASCHINE+ is an intuitive live sequencer, a complete groove box and a powerful performance synthesiser all in one.
Now New: Clips
With Clips, you can arrange your ideas even more freely: Transitions between scenes, variations in patterns, record MIDI directly in the arrangement and use audio material - anywhere you want. Once you've realised your ideas, MASCHINE+ is a versatile tool for finalising your tracks.
Connect and control your setup
Whether you're playing and sequencing external gear, recording those ideas, or editing other sound sources in real time with effects, MASCHINE+ has you covered: With MASCHINE+, you're always in control of your studio setup. With MIDI, line and mic inputs, everything comes together. And if you want to work with a computer, you can use MASCHINE+ in classic controller mode.
Sync and add sounds wirelessly
MASCHINE+ has WiFi. This means you can install new sounds, instruments and effects at the touch of a button, without needing a computer nearby. And when you're jamming with others or performing live, stay in sync via Ableton Link - with other music apps, DAWs and compatible devices.
Expansions: Even more possibilities
Need more sounds? Expansions are the best way to do it. They offer synth presets, one-shot samples, loops and kits. The range is constantly being expanded - just download and go.
Proven workflow. Legendary sounds. Now even without a computer!
- Immersive stand-alone workflow for beats and melodies, sampling, arranging music and performing on stage or in the studio
- Includes MASCHINE+ Selection with industry-leading instruments, sounds and effects, plus famous MASCHINE plug-ins for drums, bass, synths and effects
- Quad-core CPU and 4GB RAM for fast and seamless production for all occasions
- High-quality 44.1 kHz/24-bit audio interface with two stereo outputs (large jack, line), two stereo inputs (large jack, line), microphone input (large jack, dynamic), headphone output (stereo), 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI Out, 1 x footswitch, 2 x USB port for MIDI controllers / external hard drives
- Robust design made of anodised aluminium - equipped for everyday studio use and live performances
- Classic MASCHINE features and workings, e.g.: 16 velocity-sensitive pads, MASCHINE effects and plug-ins, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer and vintage sampler emulation
- Can be used stand-alone or in conjunction with a computer - perfect integration into studio workflow and setups without DAW or for live performances
- WiFi and Link-enabled for wireless installation and updating of products, collaboration with others and synchronisation with other devices
- Quad-core processor
- 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM
- 32GB internal eMMC flash memory (for operating system and included content)
- Two colour displays (480 x 272)
- 64 GB SD card included
- MASCHINE+ includes MASCHINE+ Selection, a curated selection of instruments, effects and expansions that can be used in both stand-alone and controller modes.
- MASCHINE Factory Library: 8GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sample instruments, patterns, projects, as well as sliced loops, bass synths and drum synths: five extensively editable and automatable drum plug-ins.
- Instruments: FM8, MASSIVE, MONARK, PRISM, REAKTOR Factory Selection R2, KONTAKT Factory Selection, RETRO MACHINES.
- Effects: ROOM, PHASIS.
- Expansions: DEEP MATTER, LILAC GLARE, SOLAR BREEZE, TRUE SCHOOL, VELVET LOUNGE (plus voucher for two additional expansions).
STAND ALONE MODE: MASCHINE+ can be used without a computer. However, a wireless internet connection is required to set up and use Native ID.
- - macOS 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM.
- - Windows 10 (latest service pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- - USB 2.0 port, 9 GB free memory for MASCHINE software and the included library, 24 GB free memory for MASCHINE+ Selection.
Scope of delivery
1 x Native Instruments MASCHINE+