Products from SPL
SPL - Sound Performace Labs
The sound refiners from Niederkrüchten
For more than thirty years, the Lower Rhine manufacturer Sound Performance Lab has been developing audio equipment manufactured in Germany for the following applications
Music, film, multimedia, HiFi and radio.
Milestones in SPL's development history:
- the invention of the patented Vitalizer® Sound Optimizer
- the invention of level-independent envelope curve processing, which is used in Transient Designer products.
- Development of the auto-dynamic de-esser with S-sound reduction by phase cancellation.
- the first discrete 5.1 surround microphone system Atmos 5.1
- the development of the 120V operational amplifier
- the invention of the Phonitor matrix for loudspeaker-equivalent listening and mixing over headphones
The aim of our work is to develop innovative products based on the classical musical
qualities of analogue technology, which is always the starting point for our digital products.
The result is the pleasure of being able to offer user-friendly solutions with unique performance data.
SPL Customer Service
Software for SPL Products - Downloads
Support for software plug-ins is available through Plugin Alliance or Universal Audio
SPL spare parts